1. Size of business?
500 or more employees
2. On a scale of 1 to 5, how would you rank Illinois' overall business environment?
3. On a scale of 1 to 5, how do you feel your tax rates compare to neighboring states?
4. How many employees did you employ five years ago?
5. How many employees did you employ two years ago?
6. How many employees are you employing currently?
7. The following are examples of programs offered by state agencies to help businesses like yours. Please rank in order of priority your interest in Rep. Williams hosting one or more of these programs:
a. Unemployment insurance claims workshop
b. Employee recruitment and hiring workshop
c. Tax credit opportunities seminar
d. Workers’ compensation seminar
e. Internship facilitation workshop
8. What other state resources would benefit you and your business, but are not currently accessible?
9. What day-to-day issue presents the greatest hindrance to your business' success?
10. What can the state do to best support small businesses?
11. Would you like to receive notices of state grants when information becomes available?
©2012 Friends of Carol Sente
Paid for by Friends of Carol Sente. A copy of our report filed with the State Board of Elections
is (or will be) available for purchase from the State Board of Elections, Springfield, Illinois.